- Could you break out how much of your price is parts and how much is labor?
- If I can’t afford the repair, what happens?
- Do you charge more for after hours and weekends?
- Is there a separate charge for parts and labor?
- What is your warranty on repairs?
- How much is a pound of refridgerant?
- How much is your hourly rate?
- What do you charge for a service call?
I really don’t know, our total prices are based on a national pricing guide. The guide gives me a total for the parts, labor, and taxes.
You will be charged the diagnostic fee on our first visit. However, you can decide when the time is right for us to make the repairs.
Yes, we do charge overtime for after hours, weekends, and holidays. If you have a service agreement you are not charged extra.
No. Our prices include both parts and labor and are quoted for you at one flat-rate.
Every repair our technicians perform includes a one year warranty on parts and labor.
We do not have separate prices for pounds or installation. We have incorporated the costs of both into one price.
We do not charge at an hourly rate. We use a national pricing guide that includes all parts, labor, and taxes.
We don’t have a service call charge. We have a diagnostic fee for our technician to thoroughly diagnose your comfort system. Once our tech finds the problem or problems, he/she will show you the cost of repair in our pricing guide. Any repair our technician makes is accompanied by a one year parts and labor warranty.